Apr 27, 2018

Lights! Camera! Drama ! Peace !



Most of the people I meet 
want to be happy and peaceful...

"PEACEFUL" like the crosslegged-meditating Buddha
with a
beatific 
serene 
nonplussed smile,
watching the world pass by !

For me, this version of peace is fine
but it can also be
very unidimensional 

Breathing in 
Breathing out
Mindfully 

or so it seems....

Peace almost seems to be an autopilot, in this version
As if in a controlled laboratory 
Non explosive 
and Too perfect to be true!

My version of Peace is more in the market place

It is the momentary Breath I take on the diving board before I plunge into the depths of emotional chaos !

The centeredness amidst the intense unpredictable "Life can be such a b***h' moments.....

Peace for me, is connecting to reality not perfection...sometimes you can be angry as hell and peaceful, both together!

It is being equanimous amidst ups and downs.....
in the lows...not making life appear "More Challenging" than it is  
and in the highs, allowing the adrenaline moments float by nonchalantly ! 

Peace is that one breath I connect to amidst the s**ttiest of heartbreaks 
and that palm I squeeze with compassion, during my biggest of fights !

Peace is that one sip of hot chai in the middle of the 
cluttered 
disorganised room...

Peace has all the drama, yet a clarity !




No comments:

A teardrop

Was that a drop of tear I saw glistening near his eyes? I will never know because he turned his face away, as soon as he heard th...