Apr 23, 2018

NOTICE ME!



Sometimes I observe how I am so full of myself


NOTICE ME

I scream silently as I walk in any space....

My specialness

Wanting limelight,
Wanting to be noticed,
Showcasing myself and what I see are my sparkling shining talents!

I wonder who would I be, and how would I behave in the shadows, unnoticed....?

Would I be myself ?

Would I love and give as freely ?

Would the fire in me still burn?

Would I still want to give life MY BEST, 
If there were no accolades at the end of it ??


“We also have an incredible and unlimited capacity to love, but the question is: Can we do it like a flower? Without needing to be admired, adored, or even noticed? Can we open our hearts completely to give, forgive, celebrate, and joyfully live our lives ”

Excerpt From: Hawkeye, Timber. “Buddhist Boot Camp.” 

No comments:

A teardrop

Was that a drop of tear I saw glistening near his eyes? I will never know because he turned his face away, as soon as he heard th...