Feb 28, 2007

Just.....





..... what do I like?

Quiet, silent time for myself when I sit in front of the computer…talking through the nimble fingers…weaving a world of my own…..baring my soul to the machine before me...and connecting with more souls than I have ever imagined!

Laughing with Soumya
about nothing and everything…trying to be her fairy godmother, goblin and the big Bad wolf…and revelling in her vivacity of life !

Watching Oprah with my nth cup of tea, recapturing my essence, which I seem to have lost….

Hearing about Uday's day at work, after an exhausting love-making session …trying to imagine if I could fit into the corporate environment again!

Arranging that favourite pillow in comfortable position and just dreaming….

Reading, surfing and trying to understand how I have changed over the years …

Being that ‘ready-to-take-on-the-world Spitfire’ 

OR 

Lost in the labyrinth of ‘being a multitasking home maker'

Or 
Just happily being 

A nobody ....


No comments:

A teardrop

Was that a drop of tear I saw glistening near his eyes? I will never know because he turned his face away, as soon as he heard th...