Feb 24, 2007

Tattered night-gown and the hole in the arm-pit !



Feel totally out of touch with the “SAAS-BAHU”sagas on television nowadays.

More than once have found myself to be the odd-man out among friends who vociferously defend the Tulsis and Parvatis and participate in their lives!

For one, do not have a saas, 
just a very understanding father-in-law...

Also just do not have the heart to sit and squirm in my tattered nightgown and 
watch the oh-so-noble-and-perfect kanjeevaram clad bahus.

Maybe I HAVE given up the pretence of being a “ NICE” girl

HELL, it’s more fun being ME

confused 
irritable
bitchy 
scattered 

and 

imperfect ….

the tattered nightgown with it’s hole under the armpit !

No comments:

A teardrop

Was that a drop of tear I saw glistening near his eyes? I will never know because he turned his face away, as soon as he heard th...